Are you looking for a fast-paced job that will allow you to utilize your superior customer service skills in a rewarding environment? We would love for you to become a respected member of our team! As a valued customer service representative, you will be the first line of communication for our customers and will become the trusted face of our company. Earn monetary rewards and prizes as you help drive yourself and your team to successfully meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals. Experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work closely with management and fellow employees to nurture trust and build rapport with our customers.
- Sell ad space, sponsorship packages, + to clients
- Generate new clients & maintain current clients
- Interact with customers by answering phone calls promptly, responding to emails within 24 hours and meeting with customers in person as needed.
- Resolve complaints and customer problems in an efficient and friendly manner with the primary goal of satisfying their needs and continuing to earn their business.
- Perform basic billing duties, including completing customer transactions over the phone, issuing refunds as needed, researching past billing discrepancies and taking care of product exchanges.
- Provide customers with status reports on shipments, and help to package and ship products as needed.
- Update customer databases, including contact details, past complaints and resolutions, billing information, and auto-shipment enrollment.
- Meet weekly, monthly and annual goals for call volume, customer satisfaction, sales and rapid response times.
- Analyze and set personal and departmental performance goals designed to improve customer satisfaction. Assist management in coming up with attractive incentives and rewards for superior performance.
- Participate in weekly interdepartmental meetings and prepare to report on any customer issues that came up during the week and how they were resolved.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to comfortably sit for long periods of time
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and de-escalate tense situations
- Previous customer service experience
Or click below!